NettyBear

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

You want what?

I drempt that my cousin's wife was visiting me (along with my cousin and their kids, but they wern't there most of the time). We were at a restaurant, Margo and I, and I thought she said she wanted a margarita (which was odd because I doubt that she drinks)... I don't drink either, so I didn't really want to get it for her, but she was visiting, and we were kind of having a girls night, so I went and got a pitcher of Margarita for us. So we both drank some and then her husband came and gave us a funny look (because we don't drink). It was then that I realised that she had just said she liked the glass that the margaritas were in and wanted one (not a normal margarita glass... it was oval shaped)...so I told her that I realised it and asked why she drank it anyway, and she said that she did just cause she thought I was wanting to bond with her and she didn't want to make me feel bad....

There was more with my cousin in it, but I don't remmeber it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home