NettyBear

Friday, June 08, 2007

Two nights of things

Two nights ago I dreamed about walking through a sand dune desert. Ronal McDonald was walking with me too, at a distance. There were sparce short banana trees and bunches of banans sitting by themselves in the sand.

Lastnight I dreamed of getting a peticure and the place was flooded so you could always have your feet in water while you were there. Then I dreamed that someone at Joe's work set a connon off right next to him, so he got mad and went around kicking theings. Then it turned into a war and WE were fighting peopel in the middle eastern wilderness and we came upon a mountain side where there looked to be a state map of the USA built on it. It turned out a tribe (or possible a millitary cell) lived in that rock map. So all the poeple I was fighting with thought they were awesome and friendly because they built a replica of the USA.... But I knew it was a trap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home