NettyBear

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Cold sweat

The last two nights I have woken up from scary drams literally in a cold sweat. That hasn't happened since I was very little. I literally shook (very uncontrollably) two days ago when I woke up. I don't remember either of the dreams except that last night I had a ninja star thrown at me and there was a dead guy in a creepy cellar basement and Michelle and I had to walk home (to Garden) from Grandma's house in Denver.

They weren't terrifying...well...I guess two nights ago when I woke up I thought, "I haven't had that scary of dream in a long time" so it must have been....but anyway, they both affected my day. Dreams do that to me weather I remember them all the way or not.

Interestingly I usually only have bad dreams when I am happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home